"I chose blumshapiro for the opportunity to work with some of the brightest talent in the industry. I enjoy the daily challenges I face and the leadership allows me to take the ball and run with it. Helping clients and seeing the growth in my team makes a great day at work!" -Bill, Tax Manager
blumshapiro, the largest New England-based accounting, tax and business advisory firm, is seeking an experienced tax manager for its Shelton, CT office. Responsibilities will include some, if not all, of the following:
- Preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership, individual and various other tax returns
- Conducting complex tax research projects for high net worth individuals and clients in diverse industries
- Managing a book of business and/or participating in marketing-related activities
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring staff, including performance and engagement reviews
- Attending professional development and continuing education sessions on a regular basis
Description of Company:
blumshapiro is comprised of nearly 450 professional and administrative staff, dedicated to integrity, quality and innovation. We provide a flexible, dynamic and enriching work environment, along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our collaborative teams serve clients from offices in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For additional information, visit www.blumshapiro.com.
blumshapiro is an equal opportunity employer.