I chose blumshapiro for the opportunity to work with some of the brightest talent in the industry. I enjoy the daily challenges I face and the leadership allows me to take the ball and run with it. Helping clients and seeing the growth in my team makes a great day at work!" -Bill, Tax Manager
blumshapiro, the largest New England-based accounting, tax and business advisory firm, is seeking a Private Client Service Group Tax Manager for its Shelton, CT office. Candidate must be experienced in providing compliance and consulting services in trust and estate matters. Responsibilities will include some, if not all, of the following:
- Preparing and reviewing fiduciary income tax returns, gift tax returns, and various other tax returns
- Conducting complex tax research projects for high net worth clients
- Providing tax compliance and tax planning services for high net worth clients
- Managing and supervising multiple engagements
- Managing a book of business and/or participating in marketing-related activities
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring staff, including performance and engagement reviews
- Attending professional development and continuing education sessions on a regular basis
Description of Company:
blumshapiro is comprised of nearly 450 professional and administrative staff, dedicated to integrity, quality and innovation. We provide a flexible, dynamic and enriching work environment, along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our collaborative teams serve clients from offices in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For additional information, visit www.blumshapiro.com.
blumshapiro is an equal opportunity employer.