Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in accounting required, CPA certification a plus
- 3+ years experience in public accounting
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
blumshapiro’s growing practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. blumshapiro is committed to practicing work/life balance and offers competitive salary and benefit packages.
blumshapiro has over 400 professional and administrative staff, making us a member of the top 50 accounting/consulting firms in the U.S. blumshapiro was selected by Accounting Today as #1 of the 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the United States. Clients are served from offices in West Hartford, CT, Shelton, CT, Providence, RI, Quincy, MA and Newton, MA. Visit www.blumshapiro.com for additional information.
blumshapiro is an equal opportunity employer.