"Management and the Partner group at this firm lead by example. They are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help out, if needed. I believe that this is one of the characteristics that makes Blum unique, and it inspires me to work harder when I see them getting involved." -Bryant, Audit Senior
BlumShapiro, the largest regional accounting, tax and business consulting firm based in New England, is seeking a senior accountant with three to five years of recent public accounting experience in our Quincy, MA office. Desirable candidates should be looking for career advancement with a firm that not only appreciates, but actually practices work/life balance, while providing superior service to a diverse and successful client base.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning and supervising financial statement engagements
- Manage and drive the success of multiple engagements
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing engagement accomplishments
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff including performance and engagement reviews
- Attend professional development and continuing educations sessions on a regular basis
BlumShapiro is an equal opportunity employer.