"I chose Blum because after meeting with the employees here, they were the most down to earth and friendly to work with. They were very knowledgeable, and seemed to have all areas of tax covered. It isn't just one area of tax that I work on, I have the ability to work on Corporate, Trusts, Individual returns - and everything in between!" - Lee Ann, Tax Senior
BlumShapiro, New England’s largest regional accounting, tax and business consulting firm, is seeking a Tax Senior in the Cranston, RI office.
- Preparing corporate, partnership, individual and various other tax returns
- Conducting complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries
- Managing a book of business and/or participating in marketing-related activities
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Managing, developing, training and mentoring staff, including performance and engagement reviews
- Attending professional development and continuing education sessions on a regular basis