blumshapiro, New England’s largest regional accounting, tax and advisory firm is seeking a Sage Intacct Software Implementation Specialist for its Advisory practice. The professional in this role will provide consultative services to middle-market/large organizations. This position will reside within the Firm’s Software Advisory practice; primary responsibilities will include reviewing business needs, designing appropriate solutions and implementing the Sage Intacct accounting software package for clients. Other duties are as follows:
Implement best practices related to accounting/finance software selection and implementation.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade client ERP systems.
- Study manual accounting processes and procedures and make recommendations to clients as to how to automate.
- Assist in the development of long range strategic plan for existing, new or proposed business operations via use of systematic solutions.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain data integrity procedures, processes and policies.
- Coordinate with client lead users and client engineering teams to test and implement new or modified programs.
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations and meeting deadlines.