This position will support the Advisory team on projects that require FP&A experience. This person will have direct exposure to various businesses and their leaders and will provide guidance to them on financial best practices.
- Conduct assessments of back office finance, accounting and related operational infrastructure, focused on people process technology and data and information. Identify process and effectiveness gaps, provide recommendations for improvement aligned with company strategy, including assisting client owners and managers with strategic thinking.
- Carry out projects related to finance and back office infrastructure including, but not limited to, cost analysis, preparation of current and historical financial information, integration of applications, profitability assessments, finance transformation and related project management, implementing lean concepts into processes, organizational capability review.
- Partner with the Business Process Outsource team on analysis and creating KPIs to support client requests.
- Analyze monthly spend data and reporting processes, create financial models, and prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Support vendor selection projects, including requirements understanding, RFP creation, vendor analysis, facilitating vendor demonstrations and post analysis, contract negotiation and project management.
- Foster relationships within and outside of the firm, including deepening relationships with current clients.
- Engage in and pursue business development.