The Digital Marketing Analyst will play a critical role in implementing, optimizing, and reporting on digital marketing activities. The right candidate will have a positive attitude, a desire to learn new technologies and be forward-thinking on integration and new opportunities for technology utilization.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will assist in all methods of marketing including SEO/SEM/ Inbound, display, email, social, content marketing, video marketing, landing pages and more and is responsible for reporting and analyzing online user behavior, digital campaign performance, and overall impact of digital marketing programs on firm growth and revenue.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and experience in analyzing the customer journey from web-to-lead-to-sale. This role will provide regular analysis and insights back to the business, including recommended strategies for optimizing marketing content, channels, campaigns and conversions to maximize results with lead generation, pipeline growth and sales.
This position will also work closely with marketing team management to develop use cases and begin laying the foundation for future use of new marketing technology and integrations to increase revenue, create efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Analyze key metrics and performance data and implement optimizations that increase overall success for SEO, lead conversions, campaigns, PPC and inbound marketing efforts.
- Participate in the creation of outbound/email marketing campaigns and content, analyzing results and monitoring email deliverability KPIs
- Provide timely insights and analysis to support effective business decision-making;
- Measure and optimize marketing campaign (SEO/SEM/CRM/Email etc.) successes by conducting A/B testing or other analysis to provide insights of true business impact;
- Planning, implementation, and daily management of SEO and organic rankings and paid search programs
- Analyze digital marketing metrics to identify relationships between marketing programs and financial outcomes.
- Assists with concepting, design and executing on various other digital and web marketing initiatives
- Monitor digital analytics tools for outages and gaps in data collection
- Develop improved guidelines, processes and tools for daily/weekly/monthly reports;
- Analyze the customer journeys and data from Google Analytics, Hubspot, CRM and other systems and data sources. Explore data to uncover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing online user behavior, campaign performance, pipeline attribution, and conversion rates throughout the customer journey; including recommendations for conversion improvements and/or testing.