The software developer’s role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
- Utilize expertise with current versions of Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and SharePoint to deliver solutions content and collaboration solutions
- Work with internal business partners to develop an overall solution vision and effectively communicate initiatives with the entire project team.
- Capture, integrate, communicate, educate, and apply the knowledge, experiences, and lessons-learned that are acquired from each project.
- Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.