We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing to join our fast-paced marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator functions as the Massachusetts department’s administrative support and will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities for blumshapiro with the goal of increasing business leads, revenue and brand awareness. This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and industry group goals. This position will report to the Massachusetts Marketing Manager.
A qualified candidate will be organized, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
Marketing Coordinator responsibilities:
- Coordinates and supports industry and state mailing campaigns and mailing lists
- Manages collateral packets for events, tradeshows and meetings
- Maintains tradeshow assets
- Maintains marketing collateral
- Manages memberships
- Coordinates speaking opportunities and thought leadership contribution opportunities with associations
- Provides marketing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data for events, markets and competitors
- Assists with creating and editing presentations as needed
- Assists Senior Coordinator with event management
- Monitors and maintains continuity of corporate brand in messages and collateral
- Assists with state webinars and/or podcast series
- Works closely with the internal marketing team, as well as with external vendors
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments