Summary of the Position:
The human resources manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and mentor a team of HR Professionals
- Develops, recommends and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company employees
- Plans, organizes and controls activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Annually reviews, updates and implements the firm’s performance management and compensation programs.
- Advises managers and partners on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommends needed changes.
- Supervises recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel.
- Works with department on record and report creation and maintenance. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as CPEs, committee meetings and other department meetings as needed.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Prepares and follows budgets for employment needs.
- Develops and works on special projects as needed as well as other items delegated by CHRO or Partners.