This position will support the Advisory team on projects that require
both Accounting and FP&A experience. This person will have
direct exposure to various businesses and their leaders and will
provide guidance to them on financial best practices.
- Conduct assessments of back office finance, accounting and related
operational infrastructure, focused on people process technology and
data and information. Identify process and effectiveness gaps,
provide recommendations for improvement aligned with company
strategy, including assisting client owners and managers with
- Carry out projects related to finance and back office
infrastructure including, but not limited to, cost analysis,
preparation of current and historical financial information,
integration of applications, profitability assessments, finance
transformation and related project management, implementing lean
concepts into processes, organizational capability review.
- Partner with the Business Process Outsource team on analysis and
creating KPIs to support client requests.
- Analyze weekly/monthly spend data and reporting processes, create
financial models, and prepare budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Support vendor selection projects, including requirements
understanding, RFP creation, vendor analysis, facilitating vendor
demonstrations and post analysis, contract negotiation and project management.
- Foster relationships within and outside of the firm, including
deepening relationships with current clients.
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiative and capable of
drawing own conclusions.
- Collaborate effectively with team members both internally and externally.
- Engage in and pursue business development.