Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in accounting required, CPA certification a plus
- 3+ years experience in public accounting
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize,
prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills
fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal
blumshapiro’s growing practice provides tremendous career
opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and
professionalism. blumshapiro is committed to practicing work/life
balance and offers competitive salary and benefit packages.
blumshapiro has over 500 professional and administrative staff,
making us a member of the top 50 accounting/advisory firms in the U.S.
blumshapiro was selected by Accounting Today as #1 of the 100 Best
Accounting Firms to Work for in the United States. Clients are served
from offices in CT, MA, RI, and VA. Visit www.blumshapiro.com for additional information.
blumshapiro is an equal opportunity employer.