"I chose blumshapiro for the opportunity to work with some of
the brightest talent in the industry. I enjoy the daily challenges I
face and the leadership allows me to take the ball and run with it.
Helping clients and seeing the growth in my team makes a great day at
work!" -Bill, Tax Manager
blumshapiro, New England’s largest regional accounting, tax and
business advisory firm, is seeking an experienced manager for the tax
practice in its Cranston, RI office. Responsibilities will include
some, if not all, of the following:
- Preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership, individual and
various other tax returns
- Conducting complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries
- Managing a book of business and/or participating in
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication,
managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Managing, developing, training and mentoring staff, including
performance and engagement reviews
- Attending professional development and continuing education
sessions on a regular basis
blumshapiro has over 500 professional and administrative staff,
making us a member of the top 50 accounting/advisory firms in the U.S.
blumshapiro was selected by Accounting Today as #1 of the 100 Best
Accounting Firms to Work for in the United States. Clients are served
from offices in CT, MA, and RI. Visit www.blumshapiro.com for additional information.
blumshapiro is an equal opportunity employer.