blumshapiro is seeking an Inbound Marketing specialist who is
passionate about helping our firm reach broader audiences online,
through blogs, search engine marketing, remarketing, etc. S/he will
adapt well to a fast-paced, ever changing environment, and will be
excited to learn new skills, digital marketing technologies and
contribute to new marketing strategies. This individual will help grow
revenue generated through the firm website and inbound campaigns by
increasing leads. S/he will work with team leaders to develop, launch,
evaluate and optimize pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization
(SEO), content and social marketing campaigns which bring qualified
prospects to our website and raise our positive brand and product
awareness. The position will also be responsible for analyzing
marketing analytics, creating reports and recommending future
strategies and tactics.
- Be an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging,
social media marketing, search engine optimization, content
creation, website updates
- Create monthly reports of monthly activity, recommendations and a
clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound
marketing activity turns into customers and revenue.
- Analyze key metrics and performance data and implement
optimizations that increase overall success for SEO/SEM, lead
conversions, PPC and inbound marketing efforts.
- Planning, implementation, and daily management of SEO and organic
rankings and manage paid search programs.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing online user
behavior, campaign performance, pipeline attribution, and conversion
rates throughout the customer journey; including recommendations for
conversion improvements and/or testing.
- Responsible for firm website include optimization for organic
traffic, search, CRO, buyers journey and paths, etc. Manage day to
day changes through WordPress and manage the relationship with
outside web company for large projects and changes.
- Demand gen utilizing organic, paid (search and social) and manage
outside paid search relationship
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that
leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and
events to grow customer acquisition - in partnership with other
members of the digital team
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and
put them to use
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors,
including ongoing digital footprint analysis
- Follow industry advancements, identify, research and propose new
technologies utilizing AI and machine leaning to make our team more
efficient and effective